Frontier’s Edge is the second DLC pack available for Titanfall and it is now live for Xbox One and PC.
Releasing simultaneously with Frontier’s Edge will be the Titanfall Game Update 5 which introduces some new features and items:
- Black Market – Players will be able to buy and sell burn cards. There are also an additional eight new Titan decals available in the Black Market which you can buy with in-game credits.
- Daily Challenges – Collect three new Daily Challenges every day. Players can have a total of 9 active daily challenges at any one time.
- Campaign mode has been moved in with the other existing game modes
- Message notification when a friendly Pilot carrying the flag jumps on your Titan in CTF
- There is now a Gen 1 badge
- Added achievements for Frontier’s Edge DLC (Xbox One)
- More robust multi-GPU support (PC)
Visit the website to view all bug fixes. If you want to see what the three maps look like check out the Respawn-hosted broadcast:
Source: Major Nelson